Benoy is looking for an architect to join its team in Nottinghamshire.
We are Benoy, an internationally award winning family of design specialists. Our multi-disciplinary practice spans the globe and specialises principally in master planning, architecture and interiors. We are committed to delivering world-class solutions that impact how humans experience and understand the built environment. Balancing creative vision with commercial viability, we work with clients to create iconic destinations that enrich people’s lives, strengthen communities, enhance nature, and deliver lasting economic value. Our aim is to be at the cutting-edge of everything we do.
About the role
We are looking for a talented and ambitious qualified architect who shares our passion for design and delivering high quality buildings.
You will have great design and technical credentials. At the outset you will work closely with the project eader on the initial concept, through to the development and delivery of projects. Longer term as you develop, you will demonstrate your skills through owning one of a number of exciting global projects.
- you will use your understanding of the project brief and the design process, to take responsibility for specific areas of design and development
- you will prepare and develop presentation boards, design reports, drawings, working models, visual renders and other documentation to the company standards
- you will prepare presentations and attend project and client meetings, presenting parts of the project as required
- a role model for the company’s values, you will support and mentor architectural assistants within the team
- using your skills and experience you will contribute to the project or otherwise assist the project lead as required, including regular site visits where appropriate
Qualifications and skills:
- you are fully qualified as an architect in the UK or hold equivalent certification: professional registration is essential
- you have demonstrable experience across large scale projects
- you are knowledgeable of the different RIBA stages, as you may be working on UK projects as well as international ones
- you are creative with a strong visual sense, and keen attention to detail
- you are able to work as part of a team, and can work efficiently under your own initiative
- you must be skilled in AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and Revit, 3D modelling and Rendering (Sketchup, Rhino, 3D Max or VRay)
- it would be great if you also have experience of Parametric Design tools (Grasshopper, Dynamo)
- you have strong presentation and communication skills that enable you to interact effectively with colleagues and clients
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, CV and portfolio using the apply link below. Immediate start preferred.