Benoy has an opportunity for an architectural technologist to join its firm in Newark, UK.
We are Benoy, an internationally award-winning family of design specialists. Our multi-disciplinary practice spans the globe and specialises principally in master planning, architecture and interiors. We are committed to delivering world-class solutions that impact how humans experience and understand the built environment. Balancing creative vision with commercial viability, we work with clients to create iconic destinations that enrich people’s lives, strengthen communities, enhance nature, and deliver lasting economic value. Our aim is to be at the cutting-edge of everything we do.
About the role
Our architectural technologists specialise in using Revit to produce tender- and construction-level detailed drawings, in this case for an exciting mixed use development within the local area.
- produce high quality tender and construction drawing packages in a timely manner and efficient manner for a live project
- support the project, applying your technical knowledge and your understanding of factors that might affect its development in relation to the site and applicable regulatory requirements
- report directly to the project leader, making site visits as required to check progress
- confidently engage with contractors, competently responding to requests for information and queries from site using your project and construction knowledge
- collaborate with team members, adopting an open and positive attitude towards work and team activities
Skills and experience required:
- has experience of producing tender and construction level information through the production of detailed drawings with applicable product specification
- has experience of successfully delivering large scale projects within the UK
- possesses proficiency with computer applications commonly used within the individual’s discipline – Revit is essential, and NBS Building is desirable
- good working knowledge of the UK Building Regulations and standards
- degree qualified in architectural technology or equivalent certification or skill level is essential; chartership, and a valid CSCS card are desirable
- a strong communicator, effectively engaging internal and external stakeholders
Successful applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more information, and to apply for this role visit our careers centre.