Benoy is on the hunt for a bid coordinator to join its team in London.
We are a global family of design experts specialising in architecture, masterplanning and interior design. Balancing creative vision with commercial viability, we work with clients to create iconic destinations that strengthen communities and deliver lasting economic value.
Unconstrained by sectors or building formats, our people focus on agile, flexible and experiential design. Using ‘creative commerciality’ to solve problems and unlock potential, we believe that when design solutions are culturally relevant, human-centric and sustainable, they enhance social wellbeing and stimulate economic prosperity.
About the role
The bid coordinator is a key member of the business development team, working with leaders across our EMEA studios to support the conversion of new opportunities.
- work with the key stakeholders to produce bid documents, proposals and presentation materials to help win new work across a range of sectors and geographies
- conduct intelligent analysis of brief documents, assessing scoring criteria and flagging potential issues
- lead the preparation of multi-disciplinary lead consultant bid documents, RFPs, PQQs and EOIs
- manage information and inputs from both internal and external teams
- develop high quality branded responses to bid in Adobe InDesign
- help maintain the database of opportunities and associated content
- support the senior bid coordinator in ensuring collateral and memberships are up to date
- partner with the marketing and comms team to ensure a cohesive and collaborative approach across the wider function
- Minimum two years’ experience as a bid coordinator or equivalent
- demonstrable experience of undertaking brief analysis, with excellent verbal and written communication
- self-motivated with a structured approach to work
- organised with the ability to clearly define requirements for input
- proficient in using Adobe InDesign
- knowledge and interest in design and architecture is preferred
- a valid right to work in the UK is essential; immediate start preferred