Benoy is hiring a bid coordinator to join its team in London.
Are you an experienced bid coordinator looking to join an established international design studio?
This is an exciting, dynamic and fast paced role to coordinate high-quality new business submissions and requires an organised and creative individual with excellent time management skills.
Benoy is seeking an experienced bid coordinator to support the studio’s bidding team in London. Working alongside the team and leaders across our EMEA studios, the role’s main responsibilities will include producing bid documents and proposals to help win new work across a range of sectors and geographies, and managing and creating accurate, engaging information using Adobe InDesign.
This is an exciting opportunity to work across the whole studio, managing key information for bidding from internal and external teams, following up on completed bids and partnering with the Marketing and Comms team, assisting with collating information for reporting to ensure we keep bid material fresh, compelling and up to date with Benoy’s current portfolio of projects.
What you’ll bring:
- one to two years’ experience as bid coordinator or equivalent
- proficient in using Adobe InDesign
- demonstrable experience of undertaking brief analysis, with excellent verbal and written communication
- self-motivated with a structured approach to work
- excellent attention to detail, strong levels of numeracy and use of grammar
- knowledge and interest in design and architecture is preferred
What we can offer in return:
- competitive salary, dependent on experience
- hybrid working with the option of three days in the studio and two working from home
- opportunities to learn and grow within a fast-paced, global company
- a fun, inclusive and collaborative studio environment with an active calendar of social activities
- 22 days annual leave with the option to buy more
- a range of benefits including private medical/life insurance and pension
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Start your application via the link below.
Benoy are an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.