Benz & Ziegler is recruiting for a BIM coordinator/project architect to join its firm in Munich, Germany.
Benz & Ziegler is an extremely dynamic, highly creative and rapidly growing architecture firm with an emphasis on design and brand architecture. We consider architecture and interior design as one unit and therefore create exciting effects and unique structural experiences. Our office is based in the heart of Munich with a team of currently about 25 employees.
We are seeking an experienced BIM coordinator to further develop and fine tune the very new Revit structure of the office while also assisting our team of architects as a full-time project architect.
- setting up internal BIM standards for the office
- creating BIM guidelines for the team in the office
- coordinating and developing BIM quality assurance
- educating our team of architects on BIM standards through continuous professional development and support
- fluency in German and English
- a university degree in architecture
- several years of professional experience in working on high-rise designs with Revit
- proficiency in 2D and 3D drawing programmes (Rhinocerus), visualisation software (V-Ray), graphic design programmes (Adobe) as well as business software (MS Office including Excel, Powerpoint, Project, AVA, etc.)
- you should be a committed, organised, responsible individual who is able to work unsupervised
- the ability to easily interact and work with clients, colleagues, partnering firms and professional planners
- a dynamic, multi-national team in a creative environment
- exciting and interesting high-profile projects with unique designs
- long term employment with good career advancement opportunities in a growing firm
- an open and fair communication structure and an opportunity to get involved in developing office processes and working methods
Then we look forward to receiving your complete portfolio along with your CV as well as your possible start date and your salary expectations.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.