Bernd Gruber is seeking a senior interior designer to join its growing team in Kitzbühel, Austria.
Bernd Gruber Kitzbühel is a company on a growth path that offers unique interior concepts to provide answers to the housing situation of discerning developers. As an employer in the Kitzbühel Alps, we set the standard between traditional craftsmanship and contemporary design. We encourage our employees through the emotional competence on our team, the value of our projects and the opportunity to help shape the company over the long term.
For our location near Kitzbühel we are immediately looking for a
Senior interior designer
In this responsible position, you will independently develop complete interior design projects in a management position of a design team. From the strategic design concept to the implementation planning, you will develop unique and holistic interiors for demanding international customers at the highest design and functional standards.
- autonomous design of furnishing concepts
- responsible for design processes and management of junior design teams
- communicate with and support demanding customers
- review individual designs for feasibility in coordination with production and subcontractors
- maintain the high standards of Bernd Gruber in all designs and plans
- implement plan standards with respect to concept and implementation planning
- completed training in the field of interior design
- many years of experience in the management of high-quality interior design projects
- well versed in common visualization programs – AutoCAD
- enjoyment working with international customers
- language skills in German, English, Italian
We put special emphasis on:
- social competency in dealing with junior designers and demanding customers
- high design standards in the creation of high-quality interior complete solutions
- organisational strength and assertiveness in the implementation of projects
Please email your application documents, including references.
Become part of the Bernd Gruber team. We look forward to hearing from you!