Bernd Gruber is seeking a senior interior designer to join its team in Aurach, Austria.
In this responsible position, you will develop complete interior design projects independently and in a leading function of a design team. From the strategic design concept through to implementation planning, you will develop unique and holistic interiors at the highest design and functional level for demanding international customers.
- independent design of furnishing concepts
- responsible for design processes and leading junior design teams
- communication and support for demanding customers
- checking individual drafts for feasibility in coordination with production and external trades
- compliance with the high demands of Bernd Gruber in all drafts and plans
- implementation of planning standards with regard to concept and execution planning
What you bring with you:
- completed training in interior design
- several years of experience in managing high-quality interior design projects
- safe handling of common visualisation programs (AutoCAD)
- enjoying contact with international customers
- language skills German, English, Italian
We attach particular importance to:
- social competence in dealing with junior designers and demanding customers
- high design standards in the design of high-quality interior complete solutions
- organisational strength and assertiveness in the implementation of projects
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.