BETC design is searching for a retail designer to join its firm in Paris, France.
BETC Design is a creative agency, with a multidisciplinary practice and a holistic approach to design.
We are the design entity within the BETC Group, the leading global communication agency. We collaborate closely with international brands such as Christofle, Evian, Bourjois, Pierre Marcolini, Yves Rocher, Caudalie, Yue Sai, Amore Pacific, Marie Dalgar, L’Oréal Luxe.
We are a team of 40 people specialized in strategy, graphics, product, retail and space design, working both in Paris and Shanghai.
We are searching for a new retail designer to join the Paris team with fresh energy and a creative viewpoint.
Attached to BETC Design’s retail creative director, your missions will be :
- visualising the concept with sketches, mood board, concept board etc. to express the concept and tell the story
- designing the customer journey, functional zoning, consumer experience in the retail space
- designing and producing the retail layout, furniture design, 3D rendering perspective, architectural drawings
- participating in creative meetings
- researching for material selection, innovative retail technology, global trends, etc.
- liaising with external partners including supervising the execution
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will:
- have a minimum two to three years of experience working in retail/interior design agency
- be bilingual in French and English
- be proficient in retail and interior design and be both creative and logical;
- have strong technical skills with SketchUp 3D, Rhino, V-Ray, Keyshot, Adobe Suite, AutoCAD
- have an open, positive and active mindset
To be considered, please provide us with a CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.