BGS Architects is looking for a senior project architect to join its London office.
The award-winning practice of Berman Guedes Stretton is looking to recruit for its London studio. The practice is currently delivering a diverse range of exciting projects, primarily in the education and hospitality sectors, was recently winner of the AJ Higher education building of the year, shortlisted for the BD Higher Education Architect of the Year and is a WAF finalist for the third year in a row.
We are seeking a talented senior project architect who can lead projects throughout the RIBA work stages and confidently deliver high-quality architectural designs. They must be confident in engaging with clients and consultants and be capable of leading their project teams on a day to day basis.
The practice is looking to grow over the next few years and we are looking for architects who would be minded to grow with us and be part of the future team.
Skills and attributes required:
- likely to have minimum eight years post RIBA Part-III experience and ARB registration
- proven track record of production experience and built construction
- proven experience of all contract administration duties – JCT or NEC
- strong design, detailing and presentation skills including hand drawing
- an ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- confident to take on high levels of responsibility
- work well as part of a team, be proactive and show initiative
- experience of BIM – ideally ArchiCAD
- skills in using the Adobe Creative Suite
- able to oversee project resourcing levels and time management
- good levels of written and spoken English
How to apply
To apply please email your CV, cover letter and sample portfolio – Files should be no larger than 5mb to: email@example.com stating the position and location you are applying for in the subject heading.
Please note that you will only be contacted if shortlisted for interview.
BGS offer a competitive salary and benefits package
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the UK and BGS Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
Experienced Part-III architect
at Paul Vick Architects
Part-II architectural assistant/architect
at Gibson Thornley