BKSK Architects is seeking a marketing and communications coordinator to join its team in New York.
BKSK Architects is currently seeking a full-time marketing and communications coordinator with strong visual and communication skills to join our team. BKSK is an award-winning, Manhattan-based firm dedicated to sustainable development at all scales for over 35 years.
Working directly with the director of marketing and business development, firm partners, and leadership, the marketing and communications coordinator will help to develop a variety of collateral, proposals, and presentations. The responsibilities of the coordinator will be flexible to address immediate needs and will include draft writing, client research, publication of digital media, and graphic design.
Examples of marketing coordinator responsibilities include:
- coordinate all aspects of strategic pursuits: qualifications, proposals, and presentations
- manage and prepare award submissions
- collaborate on social media planning. Lead the graphic production and drafting of social media posts
- maintain website content and create unique posts with guidance from firm staff
- maintain the updating and organization of resumes, images, and project sheets
- research and track opportunities/potential client information as needed
- collect and maintain as current, all project, client, and subconsultant data in firm database
- perform other related duties to support marketing, business development efforts and studio management as required
- strong interest in architecture/urban planning/design
- minimum two to four years’ of experience in an architecture practice or other professional setting
- strong organisational and management abilities
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an attention to detail
- ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks under tight deadlines and to work independently
- proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, Word, Excel and Deltek strongly preferred
- bachelor’s degree or higher
This is not a remote position.
- competitive PTO and 401K matching
- lively, collaborative studio environment
- central fashion district location
- office pup
- happy hours
- mentorship and professional development opportunities
- compensation: $60,000 to $68,000 annually
This is a full-time, in-person position with benefits. The need is immediate. Please submit your resume, portfolio and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role via the apply for job button below quoting “marketing and communications coordinator” in the subject line. Please include salary requirements, and availability. Please do not send attachments exceeding 5 MB. No submissions via FTP or posts, and no phone calls, please.
BKSK Architects LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or gender identity or expression. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.