Black+Blum is seeking a junior product designer to join its team in London.
Black+Blum is a London-based creative studio who design, source and market their own homeware products. We sell our designs all over the world.
We are expanding our Box Appetit lunch box brand and are now looking for a junior product/industrial designer (with one-two years work experience) to help us bring new products through to production.
The role will involve working on original new designs and taking these innovative concepts from sketch, all the way through to production. It is an exciting job where you will get to see your ideas go from paper through to being sold in stores.
You will be required to:
- develop products from briefs, initial concepts right through to manufacturing
- communicate ideas through drawing, sketches and problem solving
- good experience of CAD software (Solidworks required) to create 3D working models that are factory ready
- use of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator and Photoshop to create design visuals and packaging artwork
- able to use researching and ideation techniques to come up with new innovative products
- present work to brand team/buyers
- materials and manufacturing knowledge
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK (not require additional visas/sponsorship).
Please submit your portfolio as a PDF no larger than 3MB using the ‘apply’ link below.