Blakes London is seeking a mid-level Vectorworks designer to join its studio in London.
Based in Wandsworth, south west London, Blakes London is an established design and bespoke joinery manufacturing business that offers award winning kitchens, bathrooms, bespoke furniture and joinery and comprehensive interior design services for discerning London clientele.
We are currently looking for a bright, focused, hardworking, mid-level Vectorworks designer with at least two years experience in bespoke kitchen design and build projects for high-end residential clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Vectorworks proficiency is essential for this role – two years experience
- designed and detailed bespoke kitchens and joinery
- spatial planning layouts for residential homes to include furniture and lighting specifications
- SketchUp 2D, 3D would be beneficial
- excellent communication skills (both spoken and written) are vital to this role as you will be required to communicate clearly and precisely to colleagues and suppliers
If you have an excellent eye for detail and enjoy pushing the boundaries of luxury residential design this opportunity is not to be missed. As a growing company there are fantastic opportunities for career progression.
- job description: working drawings for bespoke kitchens and joinery
- range design and development
- attending design meetings with clients alongside managers or directors
- liaising with clients and suppliers
- project management of ongoing projects
Please submit work samples with your CV using the ‘apply’ link below – we will be interviewing from the week commencing the 27 August 2018.