BLDA Architects is seeking a senior project architect (prime residential) to join its office in London.
BLDA Architects are prestigious practice based in Chelsea Harbour with an impressive client base and a strong reputation for delivering some of the most luxurious bespoke properties in England and abroad. We are currently looking for a senior project architect. This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant well established practice.
Role and responsibilities:
- day-to-day job running
- managing a team of four-five
- reporting to the director on project progress
Required skills and experience:
- minimum ten years’ post Part 3 experience
- a minimum of five years’ experience in a UK professional practice
- proven experience on high-end residential projects
- a good understanding of planning and building control applications
- enthusiastic, self- motivated, confident and organised with excellent communication skills
- ability to confidently work through the RIBA work stages
- experience with running small teams
- client-facing experience
- excellent technical skills in construction
- fluent use of AutoCAD
- ability to demonstrate strong creative thinking
For more information, please visit our website.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom