BLDA Architects is seeking a senior project architect (prime residential) to join its office in London.
BLDA Architects are prestigious practice based in Chelsea Harbour with an impressive client base and a strong reputation for delivering some of the most luxurious bespoke properties in England and abroad. We are currently looking for a senior project architect. This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant well established practice.
Role and responsibilities:
- day-to-day job running
- managing a team of four-five
- reporting to the director on project progress
Required skills and experience:
- minimum ten years’ post Part 3 experience
- a minimum of five years’ experience in a UK professional practice
- proven experience on high-end residential projects
- a good understanding of planning and building control applications
- enthusiastic, self- motivated, confident and organised with excellent communication skills
- ability to confidently work through the RIBA work stages
- experience with running small teams
- client-facing experience
- excellent technical skills in construction
- fluent use of AutoCAD
- ability to demonstrate strong creative thinking
For more information, please visit our website.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.