BLDA Architects is looking for a technical Part 2 architectural assistant (prime residential) to join its team in London, UK.
BLDA Architects are prestigious practice based in Chelsea Harbour with an impressive client base and a strong reputation for delivering some of the most luxurious bespoke properties in England and abroad. We are currently looking for a technical Part 2 architectural assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant well-established practice.
Role and responsibilities:
- producing and presenting detailed design solutions
- working constructively within a team of four to five to tight deadlines
- reporting to the project architect
- liaising and coordinating with the design team
- producing competent production information
- attending site meetings, undertaking site inspections and snagging
Required skills and experience:
- minimum of two years’ post Part 2 experience in a UK professional practice
- excellent technical skills in construction
- proven experience on high-end residential projects
- a good eye for detail and ability to think in 3D
- enthusiastic, self- motivated, confident and organised with excellent communication skills
- fluent use of AutoCAD
- ability to demonstrate strong creative thinking
For more information, please visit our website.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom