BLDA Architects is looking for a technical Part 2 architectural assistant (prime residential) to join its team in London, UK.
BLDA Architects are prestigious practice based in Chelsea Harbour with an impressive client base and a strong reputation for delivering some of the most luxurious bespoke properties in England and abroad. We are currently looking for a technical Part 2 architectural assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant well-established practice.
Role and responsibilities:
- producing and presenting detailed design solutions
- working constructively within a team of four to five to tight deadlines
- reporting to the project architect
- liaising and coordinating with the design team
- producing competent production information
- attending site meetings, undertaking site inspections and snagging
Required skills and experience:
- minimum of two years’ post Part 2 experience in a UK professional practice
- excellent technical skills in construction
- proven experience on high-end residential projects
- a good eye for detail and ability to think in 3D
- enthusiastic, self- motivated, confident and organised with excellent communication skills
- fluent use of AutoCAD
- ability to demonstrate strong creative thinking
For more information, please visit our website.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.