Blee Halligan is seeking a Part 1 architectural assistant to join the team in Shoreditch, London.
As an architectural assistant you will be a good team player with good interpersonal skills, have the ability to think strategically and smartly about effective methods of achieving task goals. You will develop architectural concepts into proposals and you will be adaptable to new processes, software, teams and projects. You will have strong digital skills including experience working with 3D software such as SketchUp and Escape. A working knowledge of Vectorworks is essential.
Your role will be to assist in projects across all work stages, creating client-facing presentations, building and rendering 3D computer models, assisting in the production of planning applications and technical documentation; allowing you to broadly develop your knowledge of delivering buildings. You will work as part of a project team and sometimes independently, with output that meets high standards with tight deadlines.
Your role will include:
- drawing, sketching, modelling and rendering architectural and interior design solutions
- developing client brief documents
- producing architectural drawings in Vectorworks including developing 2D technical details
- producing schedules and specifications
- client and consultant liaison
- researching products, materials and specifications
- producing reports in InDesign
- equivalent RIBA Part 1
- good working knowledge of Vectorworks
- good working knowledge of Adobe CC
This role is 9 am to 6 pm based full time in our Shoreditch office. Please only apply if you have all of the essential requirements.
Please apply via the apply for job button below.