Senior architect/BIM coordinator
at SBGA Blengini Ghirardelli
Blengini Ghirardelli is recruiting a senior architect/BIM coordinator to join its team in Milan, Italy.
We are an innovative Milan-based international design firm specialised in architecture, urban strategies, product design and interior design. From 2017 we work closely with our international clients to develop creative architectural solutions with genuine care.
Our working environment is international, participatory, conducive to exchanges and knowledge sharing. We promote equity and diversity.
This is an opportunity to make a significant contribution to global construction projects in a challenging role, working with other professionals in true collaboration.
How we imagine you:
- minimum five years of professional experience in BIM architectural coordination and modelling
- experience in technical coordination of complex projects
- expert knowledge of BIM platforms such as of Autodesk Revit, BIM 360
- quality assurance, as maintaining oversight over project responsibilities and deliverables
- strong understanding of pre-construction services and project workflows
- proactive, motivated person with an aptitude for problem-solving and teamwork
- excellent knowledge of English and Italian
- knowledge of Naviswork, Dynamo for Revit and Recap are a plus
Responsibilities will include:
- managing and coordinating the production of all BIM related documents
- managing the technical coordination with the Design Team
- defining the project BIM execution plan in collaboration with the client’s BIM manager, including BIM strategy, delivery level and milestones, communication types and frequency, standards and types of controls
- working with the design team to setup the project BIM workflow
- carrying on BIM model projects according to the Client’s BIM requirements and technical standards
- leading technical and BIM coordination meetings for the project review across discipline models with clash detection and reporting
- providing day-to-day technical support and ad-hoc training for BIM workflows to the project team
Please submit your application with CV and a PDF portfolio.