Bodo Sperlein is looking for a product/industrial design intern to join its London-based studio for six months (minimum term).
We are an award-winning London based strategic creative consultancy, taking a pragmatic, tailored approach to product design, art and brand direction. The studio was established in 2003 by founder and creative director Bodo Sperlein. Bodo and the team devise projects from concept to delivery with a passion for reviving and repositioning premium heritage brands. Through a broad and innovative approach to product design and creative/art direction, we work with a wide range of clients, including internationally renowned brands.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a proactive, digital-savvy person with a resilient attitude to be a valuable team member. The role requires the successful candidate to work in a fast paced environment with knowledge of 3D modeling, renderings, and engineering drawings.
You will work with our design team to devise products from concepts to production, for a number of international brands, under the guidance of the creative director.
Fluency in English is a prerequisite – other languages are beneficial.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Currently working both in the studio and remotely.
- have a degree/currently studying towards a degree in product/industrial design
- creatively input on the branding and communications strategy and imagery
- initial research, inspiration and concept generation
- skill and knowledge of 2D design development – Adobe CC
- knowledge of 3D design development – 3D modelling and rendering
- knowledge of production methods and materials
- meticulous eye for detail
- efficient time management
- Rhino 3D
To apply for this position please submit a copy of your CV and portfolio via the ‘apply’ link below.
Please introduce yourself and ensure files are no larger than 5MB.
Due to the volume of applications we can only reply to successful candidates. If any of the above criteria outlined is not met the applicant will not be considered.
We are not looking for architects or interior design interns at this time.
This is a paid position.