Bompas & Parr is looking for a senior account manager to join its studio in London.
Bompas & Parr is one of the most exciting creative agencies in the UK – if not the world. We’re globally recognised as the leading expert in multi-sensory experience design, having turned part of Borough Market into a walk-through cloud of gin and tonic and the world’s first vegan hotel suite.
We’re looking for a highly organised and motivated account manager to join our content team – with significant experience of working with alcohol brands as clients – to help manage our work within the fields of brand consultancy, printed work and concept development. This is not primarily a job based on event production, but one based around overseeing consultancy/editorial work.
We’re a fast-paced, creative company who love what we do and do what we love – and we’re keen to work with someone who shares our outlook.
To successfully manage the day-to-day client relationships, supporting the content and audience director to ensure the seamless delivery of all projects on time and on budget.
- build a strong and lasting relationship with the client – seeking out opportunities for extra business where possible
- management of day-to-day client liaison. Responding to emails/calls and acting as first point of contact for Bompas & Parr on all aspects of the project
- ensuring creative leads are kept up to date with all project developments and responding to all enquiries on their behalf in a timely fashion
- Ability to problem solve and manage the clients’ expectations
- completion of all financial aspects of project management including; creating budgets and estimates – fees and production costs, sub-contractor negotiation, monitoring head hours, monitoring margins, tracking expenses, raising PO’s and invoices and reporting project financial success
- build and maintain a project timeline, ensuring that all project milestones are met in a timely and efficient manner
- maintain conversation with and ensure that all involved parties are kept informed of the project status at all times
- book in all project meetings and assist creative leads in their preparation for forthcoming meetings
- prepare and compile copy for proposals and presentations as required
- liaise and manage all project supplies, ensuring we are receiving the best price and service available
- significant experience of working with FMCG brands as clients
- at least three years’ experience within an accounts role in an agency environment, at a middleweight level
- outstanding client-facing and negotiation skills
- some experience in brand strategy
- experience of working in a creative/design-led environment
- high-level of self-motivation, discretion, diligence and attention to detail
- highly organised and be able to work autonomously with exceptional administrative skills
- flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- proven media connections
- live event experience
Please note, due to the nature of the role you will be expected to work occasional evenings and weekends. There may also be the requirement to travel internationally.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please include the following in your application:
- a copy of your current CV
- a cover letter detailing why you feel you are a suitable candidate for this post and what attracts you to Bompas & Parr