Bond Bryan has an opportunity for a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in Birmingham, UK.
Bond Bryan is a multidisciplinary practice comprising architects, landscape architects, masterplanners and interior designers. With a diverse range of award-winning projects in both the public and private sector, we offer our services nationally and internationally from our four studios in Birmingham, London, Sheffield and Kent.
Due to an increased workload of new and exciting projects, we have an excellent opportunity for a Part 2 architectural assistant in Birmingham working on projects UK wide.
We are seeking a curious and ambitious candidate to work in our unique strategic development team. This is a design-led position that seeks a candidate who has a desire to work closely on design-led projects in a fast-paced environment with a wide variety of clients and stakeholders. The role will be centralised around the following sectors:
- living and residential
- urban regeneration
- mixed-use and commercial
The strategic development team are currently involved in a wide variety of projects covering build to rent developments, town centre regeneration, net zero homes, MMC and new settlements. Collaborating directly with the project directors the role will undertake:
- preparing concepts and strategies for masterplans and buildings
- collate and write design reports
- assist in preparing presentations for pitching and winning work
- attend client meetings with the Project Director
- stakeholder Engagement
- participate in Business Development Activities
- engage in understanding factors that impact on projects: planning policy, real estate, ESG, etc.
- occasional travel to parts of the UK: site visits, meetings etc
About the ideal candidate:
- curiosity and passion for placemaking, urbanism, architecture and the wider world it sits within
- creative and critical thinkers
- outstanding graphical presentation skills
- experience in a design-led practice
- strong written and verbal communication skills
Life at Bond Bryan
We encourage all our teams at Bond Bryan to lead healthy and balanced lives. Our benefits include flexible working hours, regular social activities, a health benefits package, pension contributions and health insurance. As part of the firm’s commitment to professional development, Bond Bryan offers support/time to undertake professional qualifications and studies.
We strive to ensure that opportunities to work and develop at Bond Bryan are open to all. We treat all job applications equally – regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.