BowerBird is seeking a sales/community management or customer success to join its team Germany, Scandinavia/Netherlands or Japan.
Travel the world with BowerBird (from the comfort of your home)
Imagine jumping from city to city, exploring architecture, and meeting architects, designers, journalists and photographers from across your region, all from the comfort of your home or co-working space? Welcome to BowerBird.
We’re on the look-out for four new BowerBirders to join our team in Germany, Scandinavia/Netherlands, and Japan.
This contract role provides a great opportunity for the right person to build a strong community, be part of a smart and dedicated remote team, and most importantly, get more great architecture and design out to the public.
BowerBird was founded on an ambitious but straightforward goal: to democratise architectural media. This mission has taken us all over the world, uncovering the best architecture, helping to launch new practices and provide much needed support and knowledge to established practices.
BowerBird works with publications including Dezeen, designboom, ArchDaily, Wallpaper, Architonic, and Architizer to name a few. It is an exciting and dynamic role covering sales, support, and community engagement.
- the role is perfect for someone with experience in architectural sales, recruitment, or communications
you must have past experience in architecture, design or a related field (or have a strong understanding of the sector)
- you’ll need a keen eye for design, and an understanding of design and architecture publishing is a huge bonus
- you’ll be passionate about learning new skills, and never afraid to jump headfirst into new tasks and structured idea development
- you’ll be craving a fun, balanced, and meaningful working environment
you’ll appreciate a culture of mutual goal-setting, and one which values individual professional growth inside and beyond the company
- you’ll be a strong, proactive, and open communicator – essential for effective remote teamwork
- Germany: you’ll speak fluent German and have lived in Germany for a number of years
- Japan: you’ll speak fluent Japanese and have lived in Japan for a number of years
If this sounds like you, get in touch and we’ll get you started on the journey to becoming a BowerBirder.