Bradley-Hole Schoenaich Landscape is recruiting senior or associate landscape architects to join its team in London.
Bradley-Hole Schoenaich Landscape is an award-winning landscape architecture practice with a broad portfolio of international and UK projects. We design timeless, pure landscapes inspired by their context and apply a forensic investigation into each project, its history, geology, ecology, landscape and culture. We enjoy what we do; we are creative, dynamic and passionate.
We are seeking applicants with exceptional experience in managing projects through all RIBA stages to completion. We have an exciting and diverse range of projects, including cultural, academic, residential, healthcare and mixed-use developments, in addition to our portfolio of private landscape garden projects. We are pioneering new office greening projects in London and connection with the public realm. We also specialise in working within the historic grain of buildings and cities; projects in Oxford and Cambridge; new developments within the historic street pattern of the City of London; and with private residential landscape projects.
We are looking for a senior/associate landscape architect to join our expanding team based in our studio at Borough Market.
You are used to handling multiple projects and providing leadership within project teams and working independently as well. Your diverse background should encompass all stages of the project and demonstrate design flair and an equal understanding of the design process and project delivery. You will have excellent communication skills, including report writing, presentation and graphics.
- project lead on deliverables and deadlines, either independently or managing a larger team
- mentoring junior colleagues
- collaborate with clients to understand their needs and objectives
- ensure projects adhere to budgetary and timeline constraints
- fee and tender submissions
- stay up-to-date with industry trends, materials and sustainable practices
- foster a culture of innovation and creative problem-solving within the team
Qualifications and technical competence:
- be a chartered member of the landscape institute
- have a minimum of five years professional experience in landscape practice in the UK
- proficiency in relevant design software, including AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, Vectorworks and Vectorworks 3D
- excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- competence in RIBA work planning stages and resource planning
- a portfolio showcasing past projects and design work
This role is full-time. We are flexible to suit the candidate’s preferred working pattern, with a preference for studio-based working. Our working hours are 9 am to 6 pm.
The appointed candidate’s salary package will be:
- competitive salary depending upon experience
- 20 days annual leave, rising to 25 days after one year
- enrolment to company pension scheme following three months’ service
We cannot consider applications from anyone who does not have the right to work in the UK, however, equal consideration will be given to all candidates, irrespective of their gender, race, disability, marital status, religion, age or sexuality.
No Agencies please.
Please apply via the apply for job button below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom