BradyWilliams is seeking an interior designer to join its team in London.
As a midweight designer, you will have successfully worked on projects from conception to completion for around five years demonstrating your proven skills at delivering exceptional design.
The successful candidate will be chiefly involved with our hospitality projects and will be able to demonstrate the following skills and responsibilities:
- advanced AutoCAD and Photoshop skills are essential requirements
- site experience essential
- coordinating design information with other design team consultants essential
- ability to create SketchUp visuals and bespoke FF&E
- quality experience dealing with suppliers and contractors
- experience in efficiently producing detail drawing packages and tender documentation (drawings and specification)
- self-confident and receptive to constructive feedback
- ability to manage time and workflow of projects efficiently
- excellent communication skills including verbal, written and visual
- exceptional attention to detail
- excellent standard of both verbal and written English
- managing a project efficiently, to program and budget
- mentoring and assisting junior designers
- the skill to visualise concepts and explain them to others
- developing detailed designs and choosing materials
- AutoCAD advanced
- Photoshop advanced
- SketchUp intermediate
- InDesign intermediate
- Microsoft Office
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ link below.