Brick & Wonder is looking for a brand design director to join its team in Manhattan, USA.
Brick & Wonder and Lang Architecture are looking for a brand design director with an entrepreneurial spirit. You will work directly with the principal and internal and external interdisciplinary teams. You will spend most of your time helping us build and curate Brick & Wonder, an online community for the real estate and design industry we are incubating in the studio.
- develop and execute integrated marketing, communications and brand development strategy across various projects in the studio
- develop and manage print and digital collateral across projects while maintaining a clear, concise and well-written voice consistent with brand identity. Create graphic layouts and written content for proposals, presentations, and award submissions
- develop and implement social media strategy and manage content across various platforms
- develop strategic partnerships and creative marketing campaigns
- manage company website, blogs, and newsletter communications
- assist in implementing digital advertising strategy with tracking and analytics including; affiliate banner advertising, remarketing and social media advertising for real estate development projects
- leverage earned media and strategic marketing efforts to increase the quality and volume of studio work
- a passion for design, entrepreneurship, architecture and real estate is essential
- solid graphic design, layout, and technical skills for editing photography, designing newsletters, print and other media using Adobe Creative Suite
- strong visual and curatorial eye
- highly developed internal and external communication skills
- BA/BS degree with a concentration in graphic design, marketing, or communications preferred.
Additional skills desired:
- strong experience with content management, newsletter and technology systems including web-based CMS, Google Analytics, and Mailchimp
- a background in developing technology and startup-related businesses
- experience as a social media/community manager
- proven track record of creating meaningful online community engagement, conducting thoughtful outreach, and leading branded partnership campaigns
- excellent writing skills, with the ability to independently research, write and edit compelling content
- photography skills and experience with producing or editing video content
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, detailed resume, and a minimum of five work samples in a single PDF document no larger than 10MB via the apply for job button below. Please reference ‘Brand design director’ in the subject line of your email.