Brinkworth is looking for a marketing/graphics assistant to become part of its team in London.
Brinkworth is a renowned London-based 3D design consultancy with 30 years of expertise in retail interior design and branded environments.
We are looking for an organised and driven marketing creative with graphic and digital design skills to assist our in-house new business team. The role requires someone with current knowledge in research, marketing and communication strategies within the design industry.
- new business research and development
- first point of contact for incoming new business enquiries
- organising new business meetings
- six-monthly market trends report
- building case studies, creating newsletters and organising events
- building and maintaining contact lists
This role requires:
- a minimum of two years’ professional experience within the creative industry
- excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- excellent organisation, planning and scheduling skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- experience in managing online content
- all candidates should be fluent in English
- salary negotiable dependent on experience
The position has the potential to be either a freelance or permanent role, to be discussed at interview stage based on each candidate’s situation/experience.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.