Brinkworth is looking for a PR coordinator to join its firm in London.
Brinkworth is a renowned London-based 3D design consultancy with 30 years of expertise in retail interior design and branded environments.
We are looking for a PR coordinator to assist our in-house PR team. The role requires someone with a passion for design and proven experience in PR and marketing to work on all aspects of our digital and traditional communication channels.
- scheduling and updating PR calendar and deadlines
- organising photoshoots and photography collation
- writing or co-ordinating copy for all press and marketing
- sending out press packs, collating and filing press
- scheduling and managing social media
- website content management
- awards submissions
This role requires:
- a minimum of two years’ professional PR experience
- excellent organisation, planning and scheduling skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- copywriting and editing skills
- experience in managing online content
- good knowledge of using Microsoft Office
- all candidates should be fluent in English
- salary negotiable dependent on experience
The position has the potential to be either a freelance or permanent role, to be discussed at interview stage based on each candidates situation/experience.
If you would like to apply for the role, please submit your CV using the ‘apply’ link below.