Brookes Architects is seeking project architects and architectural assistants/technologists to join its team in London.
Brookes Architects is looking for project architects, architectural assistants and technologists for existing and emerging projects, to lead and assist them through planning, production and construction stages.
We work on residential projects from one-off private houses to large multi-storey developments with commercial and community mixed use elements, student housing, hotels and care homes.
We are located in south-west London, adjacent to Richmond Park, with our office in The Grange at The Bank of England Sports Club.
The successful candidates will have proven proficiency, a strong work ethic and a solid ability to work accurately, whilst taking responsibility for all aspects of their work. They will be self-motivated with the ambition to take increasing responsibility and to grow with the practice.
- proficiency working on residential projects, including the production of drawings and schedules for regulatory approvals, tender and construction
- advanced knowledge and extensive experience of producing construction/working drawings using Revit
- a sound knowledge of planning legislation and statutory building regulations
- a minimum of three years’ post-graduate experience
- very accurate design and technical abilities
- strong communication skills with fluent verbal and written English
- experienced in client liaison and coordination with consultants
This role will require you to work effectively with, and help to manage and support, other design team members.
We are committed to nurturing and retaining all our staff, supporting, mentoring and developing them to the highest possible level. There are excellent opportunities for career progression, offering successful candidates the chance to become key members of an established practice.
We were early adopters of BIM technology, developing our own in-house Revit systems and processes.
Salary will be agreed commensurate with experience.
How to apply
Please submit your application via the ‘apply’ link below with your CV, cover letter and sample portfolio of planning and production drawings, salary expectation and details of availability.
Strictly no recruitment agencies please.