Bryan O’Sullivan Studio is looking for a mid-level interior architect to join it’s London team on a freelance basis.
This is a freelance position open to qualified designers with a minimum of four years experience working in a professional design office who are available to start immediately.
Bryan O’Sullivan Studio is an exciting interior design firm specialising in high-end residential and hospitality design.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious interior designer to work on a variety of exciting commercial and residential projects throughout the UK and Europe, in our office in Shoreditch.
Candidates responsibilities will include:
- assisting in the development of projects from conception to completion
- generating concepts and ideas into design presentations of a high standard
- coordinating design information with project leading and other design team consultants
- development of tender and construction drawing packages
- technical drawing and joinery detailing
- FF&E scheduling and point of contact with suppliers
- have four years experience working on either commercial or high end residential projects
- have a degree in interior design or architecture
- be highly motivated, with excellent communication and organisational skills
- have the ability to work as part of a team and take direction effectively
- be knowledgeable of UK building regulations
- be good at building relationships with suppliers and trades people
- have a high proficiency in both written and spoken English
- have extensive AutoCAD, Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and 3D modelling experience
- a general interest in design, music and the arts
If you would like to work at Bryan O’ Sullivan Studio, please submit your CV and six examples of your work.