Bryan O’Sullivan Studio is looking for a mid-level interior architect to join it’s London team on a freelance basis.
This is a freelance position open to qualified designers with a minimum of four years experience working in a professional design office who are available to start immediately.
Bryan O’Sullivan Studio is an exciting interior design firm specialising in high-end residential and hospitality design.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious interior designer to work on a variety of exciting commercial and residential projects throughout the UK and Europe, in our office in Shoreditch.
Candidates responsibilities will include:
- assisting in the development of projects from conception to completion
- generating concepts and ideas into design presentations of a high standard
- coordinating design information with project leading and other design team consultants
- development of tender and construction drawing packages
- technical drawing and joinery detailing
- FF&E scheduling and point of contact with suppliers
- have four years experience working on either commercial or high end residential projects
- have a degree in interior design or architecture
- be highly motivated, with excellent communication and organisational skills
- have the ability to work as part of a team and take direction effectively
- be knowledgeable of UK building regulations
- be good at building relationships with suppliers and trades people
- have a high proficiency in both written and spoken English
- have extensive AutoCAD, Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and 3D modelling experience
- a general interest in design, music and the arts
If you would like to work at Bryan O’ Sullivan Studio, please submit your CV and six examples of your work.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
French-speaking studio manager
at Brisac Gonzalez
Senior architect – aviation focus