BTL Property is looking for a full-time senior-level FF&E /all-round designer to join its team in London.
BTL Property requires, for an immediate start, an experienced senior interior designer to join its expanding creative team in Wimbledon. Working on residential and luxury residential projects you will be required to oversee all the departments projects from concept through to completion. A passion for design and strong experience of the full FF&E process is a must.
- fully competent to oversee FF&E specifications of all soft and hard materials/finishes, and project schedules: sanitary fixture, finish, lighting, door hardware, etc.
- up-to-date knowledge of furniture, lighting suppliers and their products on varied budgets
- ability to create and develop design concepts for client presentation as well as working closely with the design director
- experience on project stages from conception to completion
- have own black book of suppliers
- experience in client facing
- managing team workflow and productivity
- creation and management of FF&E budgets
- effective negotiation skills and ability to build supplier relationships
- autonomous as well as being a team player
- strong problem-solving skills and onsite experience
- strong level of attention to detail
Qualifications and skills:
- five plus years’ of experience in residential design
- degree or equivalent in interior design
- ability to present to clients effectively
- ability to understand and assimilate client brief
- ability to read and understand technical drawings
- experience in creation of concept proposals and space planning/technical packages
- FF&E as well as hard finishes knowledge
- knowledge of local and online showrooms and resources, industry trends
- thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, creative environment
- passion for all aspects of design
- experience in bespoke furniture design and production
- full EU driving license and comfortable driving around London – you will be required to drive most days
- Adobe Creative Suite software
- proficient in AutoCAD
- Estimac preferable or similar software
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.