BTL Property is looking for a junior design technician/draftsperson to join its office in London.
BTL Property is a South West London based company that design and build properties as well as manage tenancies on behalf of landlords. We offer a complete service, either to ‘design and build’, or to work with architects and interior designers that you have already appointed.
The company was founded in 2002 and since then we have worked on hundreds of projects and have established ourselves as one of South West London’s leading builders with our design team not far behind with its reputation.
BTL Property has an opportunity, for an immediate start, for a talented and highly motivated junior architectural/interior design technician or a draftsperson with two plus years’ experience to join its team in Wimbledon.
You will be required to provide drafting assistance to the architects and interior designers in order to quote, win, design and manage residential/luxury residential projects. Salary commensurate with experience.
- undertake surveys and draw existing layouts
- draft and design projects in collaboration with architects and designers
- prepare drawings for planning submissions
- prepare construction drawings and provide detail to drawings when required
- draft up electrical layouts, elevations and sections
- draw customised joinery construction drawings in AutoCAD
- must have a strong creative flair and an eye for detail
- self-motivated and driven
- have the ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- be able to work well in a team and confidently as an individual
- have good attention to detail and be well organised
- have good communication and interpersonal skills
Essential skill requirements:
- EU driving license
- strong technical drawing skills in AutoCAD 2D
- Microsoft Office applications
- fluent in written and spoken Englis
- all legal permits and visas required to work in the UK
Beneficial skill requirements:
- 3D drawing skills
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- planning experience with South West London councils
Start date: ASAP
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.