Bucholz McEvoy Architects has an opportunity for a project architect to join its firm in Dublin, Ireland.
Bucholz McEvoy Architects, a design-led practice are seeking ambitious project architects interested in joining our growing team in Dublin, for a number of exciting projects in Ireland and internationally. Applicants should be self-motivated, with excellent design skills, communication, team collaboration and self-management skills, and be committed to delivering buildings of high quality detailed design with an emphasis on holistic sustainable design. Preference will be given to those with experience across all project stages, with particular preference for competence in tender package production on large projects with multi-disciplinary teams, strong technical design skills and/or site experience and public works contract admin.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to develop their career in a talented and experienced team, with exposure to all stages of the architectural process.
Preference will be given to applicants demonstrating the following:
- minimum seven years’ post-qualification experience (registered or eligible to seek architectural registration without further assessment)
- experience delivering tender documentation on large projects
- strong job team management and leadership skills, whilst collaborating with multi-disciplinary design teams
- strong design and problem solving skills
- excellent presentation skills and communication skills (with fluent spoken and written English)
- experience with Revit, MicroStation, Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp preferred
- eligibility to live and work in Ireland
Please apply with your CV, examples of your work (max. 10MB) and cover letter stating why you would be interested in this role, and what you would bring to the position. Please include contact details of two referees (only to be contacted if an offer is anticipated).