Buckley Gray Yeoman is looking for an architect to join its busy London practice.
We require a full-time architect to join our studio in Shoreditch, London. This permanent role offers a competitive salary and benefits. At Buckley Gray Yeoman we aim to provide imaginative responses to the complex needs of today’s society. We are passionate about design and creativity. We offer great opportunities on some exciting projects, in a fun and award winning practice. We have an expanding portfolio of work across a range of sectors including offices, residential, retail, hotels, schools and masterplanning. We are No.44 in the AJ100 group of the largest architecture practices in the UK. We provide a positive and supportive working environment and a great team atmosphere. All levels are encouraged to develop their confidence and skills by inputting their ideas and encouraging discussions, throughout the design process. BuckeyGrayYeoman are proud supporters of the Architectural Review Women in Architecture campaign.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate:
– minimum two years post Part-III experience
– all round site to delivery experience in the UK
– extensive knowledge of UK building regulations and planning policies
– extensive experience in Office sector
– a balance of design and technical ability
– use of Vectorworks would be preferred
– motivation and enthusiasm
– strong team player with collaborative working style
– client facing experience
– ARB registered
– a passion for the built environment
– 24 days holiday per year
– company pension scheme
– discretionary annual bonuses
– enhanced maternity and paternity pay
– biannual appraisals
– CPD programme
– cycle scheme and on site cycle facilities
– flexible start/finish times
– free breakfast and fruit
– busy diary of social and cultural events
It is absolutely essential that all candidates have the correct eligibility to work in the UK when applying.
Apply by post or email with examples of work to:
Zoë Jones – HR Manager
Buckley Gray Yeoman
The Tea Building
56 Shoreditch High St
London E1 6JJ
We are looking to make this appointment swiftly, so submissions before this date are being encouraged.
Please mention that you saw this position advertised on Dezeen Jobs.
Experienced Part-III architect
at Paul Vick Architects