BuckleyGrayYeoman is recruiting qualified architects to join its London practice.
Job role – architects:
- qualified architects with solid technical and design aptitude to work on commercial office and mixed-use projects
- will prepare detailed working drawings, designs and models using computer-aided design (CAD) software Vectorworks
- working closely with consultants and design team members, you will prepare and deliver presentations and reports of the highest standard at all stages of a project
- must have significant experience of working on commercial office projects – including renovations, alterations and additions and new build
- good working knowledge and previous involvement of projects, subject to UK statutory regulations (e.g. planning, building control etc.) required
- excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including presentational skills essential
- Mac literate with proficient Vectorworks, SketchUp and InDesign skills
The Tea Building
56 Shoreditch High Street
London E1 6JJ
To apply, please click here and upload a brief letter of introduction (including your salary expectations) and your CV combined with a selection of your best portfolio pieces (formatted as a single PDF file, not exceeding 15MB).