Build Team is looking for a customer enquiries assistant to join its office in London.
We are currently looking for a bright and customer enquiries assistant to join our growing team in Clapham SW9. The role is to offer administrative support to the design team and help with the smooth running of day to day operations. A positive, can-do attitude is a must and organisation is essential as you’ll be juggling a variety of jobs. A minimum of one year office experience is required.
We are an architectural design and build firm based in Clapham, SW9. We offer a fresh and straightforward approach to architecture – and offer a range of fixed fee design packages for clients looking to undertake a kitchen extension, basement or loft conversion. We have completed in excess of 650 projects, and have an unrivalled success rate at gaining planning permission for extensions and loft conversions across London. We have a sister company, Build Team, who offer a construction service.
The role will offer support to the customer operations team which is growing as the business continues to evolve. The role will include various duties such as answering the phone, booking in meetings, arranging events, sending quotes to prospective clients, assistance with the weekly newsletter and general administrative duties.
- answering client queries and booking site visit and follow-up meetings
- preparing customer quotations and following up with prospective clients
- compiling site visit packs
- general support to members of design team
- assistance with photo shoots and our very popular House Tours programme
- graduate – preferably with an architecture or design related degree
- one year office experience
- attention to detail
- organisation and efficiency
- excellent English both oral and written
- friendly and personable
- experience using InDesign would be beneficial
This is an exciting opportunity for someone creative and ambitious, who is interested in joining a growing and dynamic small business. There will be outstanding opportunities for progression and reward for the right individual.
If you are interested in the role, please submit your CV and a brief cover letter with your salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.