Buildpath is looking for a CAD technician/junior architectural technician to join its London team.
Buildpath – design home renovations and extensions with a twist – we are a complete online service that is ten times cheaper and ten times faster than using a traditional architect or builder.
We have a fun, dynamic team located in Bermondsey – no not the fancy part! And are on the hunt for someone who can draw fast, real fast!
- producing architectural floor plans, elevations, roof plans, sections and site plans
- assisting the lead architects with the preparation and checking of existing and proposed architectural drawings
- highly proficient with MicroStation CAD
- hard working
What we offer
- salary of £20k a year with a three-month probation period
- 30 days holiday a year, including public holiday
Experienced Part-III architect
at Paul Vick Architects
Part-II architectural assistant/architect
at Gibson Thornley