Büro Ole Scheeren is seeking junior/senior architectural visual artists to join its team in Beijing, China.
Büro Ole Scheeren is an international firm that practices architecture, urbanism, interior design, and research.
Our work ranges from city-defining structures and innovative urban prototypes to carefully crafted cultural buildings, with projects across Asia, Europe and North America.
We have recently completed the Guardian Art Center in Beijing, DUO in Singapore, and MahaNakhon in Bangkok; our current developments include, amongst others, 1515 Alberni in downtown Vancouver, an innovative adaptive re-use in Frankfurt, a high-rise complex in Ho Chi Minh City, and a landmark super high-rise in southern China.
Our Beijing studio is currently looking for passionate visual artists, with an eye to communicate the design narrative through aesthetically powerful visuals. We invite application from arts and design professionals, demonstrating relevant visual arts and architectural visualisation expertise. You will be an essential part of an international team of designers, with a focus on architectural visual communication to create communicative
artworks and photo-realistic renders. It is an opportunity to demonstrate your skills, and collaborate with our visual designers in making compelling imageries for architectural propositions of all scales. An eye for poetic detail, artistic flare and ability to work in a creative team environment are essential.
- to assist in creation of high quality 3D renderings and creative artworks for our exciting high-profile projects around the globe
- actively contribute in research-based visual making approach and documentation of materials, libraries and file archives
- should be self-organised and be an interactive team player
Eligibility and required skills:
- professional qualification in the field of design/arts (two plus years’ of experience)
- sound working knowledge in AutoCAD, 3D studio max, Rhino and V-Ray
- ability to skilfully use Adobe suite
- fluency in spoken English
- we appreciate people with a combination of passion, energy, and fun
We welcome you to contribute and develop your skills with our team which always encourages passion for creativity and authenticity. We offer a competitive salary and share our rigorous passion for architecture.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please submit your CV and portfolio (in PDF format less than 10MB, no web links please), using the ‘apply’ link below.
Number of positions: 02
Deadline for application: 30 April 2019