Büro Ole Scheeren is looking for a Chinese speaking senior architect to join its team in London.
The successful candidate will develop and manage new projects in collaboration and independently.
- professional degree in architecture, design or a relevant field
- ten plus years experience in internationally renowned offices
- proven experience in concept design –small to large scale projects
- proven experience in client and consultant communication and management
- technical understanding and knowledge of current design standards
- proven experience in (technical) detailing, project related material research and complex problem solving
- proven experience in international projects covering China and Asia (other regions are a plus)
- proven experience of different Design Stages guaranteeing the integrity of the Final Design
- good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team
- native Chinese speaking with fluency in English required, any additional language is a plus
- right to work in the UK, candidates with no VISA requirements and already in the UK will be considered as priority
- role based in London with close collaboration with Beijing and Hong Kong offices
No agencies please.
We will review applications on a rolling basis and are looking to fill the role as soon as possible.
Büro Ole Scheeren is an equal opportunities employer.
Büro Ole Scheeren is an international architecture practice with offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, London and Berlin that designs and realizes pioneering building projects and urban developments worldwide.
Contact: [email protected]