Büro Ole Scheeren is looking for a communications assistant to join its team in London.
We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills and organisational talent who shares our curiosity and enthusiasm for the world of architecture, culture, society, and media.
- develop, write, and edit engaging content for press releases, internal and external communication, awards
- optimising the website through content, tagging and linking
- managing content for the press, handling media inquiries, maintaining media relations and following up on initiatives
- ensure existing project resources and case studies are kept up to date on completed projects
- supporting the communications manager and the senior management in diverse communications projects
- advanced or completed Studies of communication, architecture, art history or related fields
- first professional experience in communications and project management
- work experience in a communications agency is beneficial, ideally in the fields of architecture or design
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign skills
- attention to detail and accuracy (including proofreading, quality control, imagery, and design)
- excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a global creative environment
- fluency in written and spoken English required, additional language skills are a plus
The position is based in London.
We are looking for a quick hire and therefore candidates with the relevant permit for working in the UK are preferred.
We offer a permanent, full-time position with long-term prospects in our global network of offices and a dynamic environment for people who share our passion for architecture.
We welcome applications from qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
No agencies please.
We will review applications on a rolling basis and are looking to fill the role as soon as possible.
Büro Ole Scheeren is an equal opportunities employer.
Büro Ole Scheeren is an international architecture practice with offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, London and Berlin that designs and realises pioneering building projects and urban developments worldwide.