Büro Ole Scheeren is seeking an ambitious press manager to be based in its office in London.
- help plan and implement strategic media and digital communications campaigns that raise the profile of the practice and its growing portfolio of projects
- drive awareness across key audiences
- develop and implement the social media content calendar (Instagram, LinkedIn etc.)
- secure high-quality editorial coverage for the practice, its portfolio of projects and its key spokespeople
- help manage speaking engagements for the firm’s principal and partners
- liaise with external communications consultants and agencies as needed to
coordinate press strategy and media outreach
- organise and manage select events, including press briefings and project launches
- work closely with colleagues across the company’s network of international offices
- write and design engaging and creative content for press packs and other channels including newsletters and website
- evaluate and handle incoming press and image requests
- keep the practice’s media database up to date and create distribution lists as needed
- update the press clippings archive and prepare clippings reports for projects and clients
- monitor coverage and industry news
- experience in the PR or communications industries, ideally in the architecture field
- a track record of a creative approach to high profile media campaigns
- ability to construct and implement digital strategies with a focus on social media
- ability to organise workloads and keep to tight deadlines
- attention to detail, with strong copywriting and editing skills
- determined, proactive, hands-on and works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- ability to manage sensitive and often confidential information
- fluent in English, Chinese or German beneficial
Candidates authorised to work in the United Kingdom are preferred.
Please submit your cover letter outlining your suitability for the position, a PDF CV and contact information for two references by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Application deadline: Please submit your application by Tuesday 30 June 2020.