CADA Design is looking for a freelance senior interior designer to join its team in London.
CADA is a pioneering specialist food and beverage design agency focussing on interior design, strategy and branding.
CADA has crafted an international portfolio through a strikingly diverse range of work, from concept creation and corporate identity to interior design, graphic design and brand strategy. Based in London and located off the fashionable Bermondsey Street, CADA has a worldwide reputation with completed projects in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
CADA currently have an exciting new freelance opportunity for someone to join our studio on a new food hall project in Asia. Commencing at the beginning of August for seven months, we are looking for a senior designer to work with the creative team to develop a highly innovative and unique project. Spanning over 9500 sq m, this is a chance to pioneer new ideas and push boundaries.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- to work collectively on the creative and operational aspects of the design process
- proactively work from concept creation through to detailed design drawing package
- contribute to internal discussions and in client meetings to develop presentation skills
- produce meeting minutes and relay design feedback
- to support other members of the team as required
- keep up to date on industry trends and to share creative inspiration
- timely output of stage deliverables allocated as per given brief
Experience, knowledge and qualifications:
- degree in interior, retail, spatial design (or similar relevant qualification)
- minimum of six years’ experience within F&B and food retail
- excellent sketch visualisation skills
- experience with Vectorworks and Adobe Creative Suite
- good understanding of working around various schedules, deadlines, and budgets
- strong creative portfolio with a variety of client exposure
- excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- all candidates should be fluent in English
To apply, please submit a CV and a cover letter outlining your key ambitions in the role, including your salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.
The candidates will be considered as they apply, therefore early applications are encouraged.