Calatrava Valls is recruiting architects to join its growing team in Zurich, Switzerland.
We are seeking talented, dynamic and highly motivated architects with extensive experience in complex large-scale projects to join our head office.
- degree in architecture
- Minimum five years’ experience (post-graduate)
- experience on large-scale building or bridge projects, from programming and schematic design through to construction administration and close out
- experience coordinating consultants (MEP, Civil, Structural, etc.)
- knowledge of building codes and standards
- expert knowledge and ability to produce building details and specifications
- experience in Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, Revit or other BIM programs
- familiarity with Adobe Suite and MS Office
- can legally work in Switzerland
- business fluent English a must
- additional foreign languages a plus
- ability to work as part of a team to meet tight deadlines
- cover letter stating candidate’s level, relevant, skills, experience and expected salary
- resume or CV that meet the qualifications listed above (two pages or less)
- portfolio of work samples in PDF format (max. 5MB) or as hard copy (max. A4 format)
For the successful candidate, we can offer a long-term collaboration with our multinational team of architects and engineers on international projects.
Calatrava Valls SA
Human Resources Architects
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Director – business development and communications
at Hollwich Kushner
Head of school and dean of architecture
at The University of Queensland - School of Architecture