Mid-level landscape architect/experienced garden designer
at Cameron Landscapes & Gardens
Cameron is hiring a mid-level landscape architect/experienced garden designer to join its team in London.
Due to continued growth an exciting opportunity has opened for a passionate, self-motivated landscape architect/garden designer to join our well-established and dynamic business. Cameron, is based in Notting Hill and was established over 30 years ago, it is renowned for designing, building and maintaining beautiful and innovative gardens.
We are looking for a proactive designer with a strong processes and design rigour. They will need excellent Vectorworks, SketchUp, visual, written and verbal communication skills, have a good understanding of construction and be both a team player and self-starter.
Role and responsibilities:
- support senior design team on a range of projects, including large scale commercial and high-end domestic schemes
- attend prospective client meetings
- produce designs of gardens and outdoor spaces to an excellent standard
- develop concept imagery and drawings
- produce imaginative plant designs
- produce construction drawings, schedules and specifications
- produce minutes and action site/client meetings
- source plants and materials, place and manage orders and suppliers
- general office administration
- build strong relationships with clients and prospective clients
- ensure CDM 15 regulations are adhered to
The successful candidate will:
- have a degree in landscape architecture or diploma/degree in garden design with at least three years’ relevant studio experience
- be highly creative and proactive, with excellent communication skills
- have an excellent knowledge of VWX and SketchUp; a good understanding of Excel
- have experience working on multi-disciplinary design teams, particularly commercial/large scale projects, with ability to effectively manage project information sharing
- be very organised, able to structure their own workload and be punctual
- have a good plant knowledge and a love of plants
- have a good understanding of hard landscaping and construction detailing
- an ability to produce high quality visuals – SketchUp and Photoshop, 3D render softwares would be a bonus
- enjoy working in a fast moving, dynamic and professional atmosphere
- excellent salary dependant on experience
- ongoing training and development
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- paid day off on your birthday
- work on exciting projects with innovative professionals within a successful, developing company
- strong opportunity to personally and professionally develop
Please send your CV and portfolio to us via the apply for job button below.
You must sign in to apply for this position. If you don’t have a Dezeen Jobs jobseeker account, create one here.