Campbell & Co Architects is seeking a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in Surrey, UK.
Campbell & Co Architects is looking for a talented, ambitious and experienced Part 2 architectural assistant or newly qualified Part 3 architect to join our studio based in Reigate in Surrey.
We are a young, forward-thinking practice looking for someone who is passionate, enthusiastic, driven, organised and willing to grow with the practice. We are currently working on a number of exciting projects including local authority housing, schools, community and private residential projects
Successful candidates will:
- have at least 2 years’ post Part 2 experience
- have experience of all RIBA work stages and a thorough understanding of UK building regulations
- be able to demonstrate strong design skills
- be an excellent communicator and ability to confidently coordinate design teams
- have good technical knowledge and attention to detail with a desire to learn
- be proficient in the following: Adobe Suite (inc. InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), Autodesk, Revit and AutoCAD
Responsibilities will include job running, liaising with clients and consultant teams, inputting on design, preparing and developing drawn and written project documentation and much more.
To apply please submit a CV with examples of your work including technical and construction drawings, an indication of salary expectations and availability/notice periods by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Attachments should all be limited to a maximum of 5MB in a single printable PDF.
No agencies please. Please note that we will only be able to respond to applicants shortlisted for an interview.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom