Global design PR agency, Camron PR is seeking a graduate trainee to work in its London office.
The agency represents world-class companies in the fields of design, retail, design weeks, technology, and hotels. This is a unique opportunity for someone starting their career.
Camron has offices in London, Milan, New York, Los Angeles and Shanghai. This particular role is to be part of a London team who focuses on global design clients. The office is based in Covent Garden and this is an ideal position for someone who would like a challenge and likes to be in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- support the team with day to day client administration
- support agency events with invitation lists, mailings, RSVPs lists, guest list management and check-in, and recaps
- assist with sample mailings for press requests or gifting and scheduling messengers
- build and maintain targeted lists for national and regional media
- read industry relevant magazines – trade and consumer – and share findings with the agency
- appreciation of different types of media, including magazines, newspapers, and blogs
- keen understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and interest in emerging social media platforms
- BA Hons degree 2.1 or higher or equivalent
- ability to excel at working in a fast-paced environment
- organised, detail-oriented, and a great communicator – both in person and online
- a good sense of humour
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Marcus Rosengren, using the ‘apply’ link below.