Camron PR is seeking a press officer to join its team in London.
Global design PR agency, Camron is seeking to appoint a talented press officer to work in its London office. The agency represents world class companies in the fields of design, retail, design weeks, technology, and hotels.
Camron has offices in London, Milan, New York and LA. This particular role is to be part of its London team who focuses on global design clients. The office is based in Covent Garden and this is an ideal position for someone who would like a challenge and likes to be in a dynamic and fast moving environment.
The expectation of a Camron press officer is that press and client liaison is done efficiently. This is an exceptional opportunity to start a career in design communications.
Much of the job is administrative and it is essential that a press officer understands this.
- support the team with day to day client administration
- proactively pitch and confirm local and national media
- support agency events with invitation lists, mailings, RSVPs lists, guest list management and check-in, and recaps
- seek out suitable local partners and key opinion formers for regional events
- assist with sample mailings for press requests or gifting and scheduling messengers
- research for existing clients and new business opportunities
- build and maintain targeted lists for national and regional media
- read industry relevant magazines – trade and consumer – and share findings with the agency
- appreciation of different types of media, including magazines, newspapers, and blogs
- keen understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and interest in emerging social media platforms
- BA Hons degree 2.1 or higher or equivalent
- knowledge and/or interest of design and culture
- ability to excel at working in a fast-paced environment
- organised, detail-oriented, and a great communicator—both in person and online
- a good sense of humour
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Kerry Lynch using the ‘apply’ link below.