Canaway Fleming Architects is looking for an architectural assistant, architects and visualisers to join its office in St Albans.
Canaway Fleming Architects is seeking the following talented and experienced professionals for our new St Albans office:
- qualified architects with five+ years post Part-III experience
- visualiser/RIBA Part-II
The successful applicants must demonstrate the following:
- excellent design and drafting skills
- superior technical knowledge and ability to resolve complex problems
- excellent written and verbal skills and experience of producing accurate design and technical reports
- the ability to programme, manage and run projects from conception through to completion
- experience of using Micro Station and other industry standard presentation and graphics software
The new office is located in St Albans town centre and 20 minutes by train from Kings Cross, St Pancras.
Applications must be submitted with a covering letter and examples of your work, maximum 10mb file size, no agencies please.
Canaway Fleming Architects are an equal opportunities employer.
at Rock Townsend