Caprice Holdings is hiring a junior graphic designer to join its team in London.
The junior designer will be in a position to help develop each brand under Caprice Holdings, from creating or updating brand, design and visual guidelines, to creating unique visual identities for each brand whether it be through photography, moving image, copywriting, typography, illustration, graphic and motion design.
We are currently hiring a junior graphic designer to work closely with the sales and marketing team.
Main responsibilities of a junior graphic designer:
- formulate, develop and prepare designs in graphic and prints for online & offline platforms
- to perform editing of videos, motion graphics, animation and visual effects. Maintain brand consistency, compliance and meet Marketing specification throughout all of our marketing collaterals
- to be able to prepare artwork and media for final approval and distribution within given timeline
- liaise with third party videographers/printers and roadshow manager when needed
- working closely with the sales and marketing team to design and develop promotion materials for social media and prints
- adapting existing artwork to various digital marketing formats for Instagram, Facebook, Google, EDMs
Key requirements as junior graphic designer:
- one to two years’ experience in the industry, preferably from a mix of in-house, free-lance and agency background
- excellent working knowledge of Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office Suite and Keynote
- multidisciplinary, cross-media knowledge and experience, with ability to deliver to digital or print specifications
- excellent knowledge of print and production processes with strong art working, illustration, copywriting, creative and art direction skills
- knowledge of motion design, animation, 3D modelling and AR skills with experience using Premiere Pro, After Effects, Blender and SketchUp
- excellent research skills with a keen eye and passion for photography, film, animation, layout design, illustration, copywriting, typography and print techniques
- confidence with working on multiple projects simultaneously, from conception through to delivery with a diverse team of stakeholders
Caprice Holdings is a market leading, prestigious restaurant group. With a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality industry.
We offer structured career paths and effective hospitality and culinary training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows.