CAPS is recruiting a visuals/3D rendering artist to join its team in London.
We are a long-established architecture and interior design practice with international clients and a focus on high-end commercial and residential projects. We are based in London and looking for an experienced visuals and 3D rendering artist to join our studio in Notting Hill Gate.
Your job will be to produce and develop 3D renderings for store roll-out programs as an in-house designer.
The ideal candidate will have high technical design knowledge and a real passion for detail.
We are seeking someone to join the team immediately and the role will be full time.
Description of role:
- to model and render interior environments in 2D and 3D from technical drawings
- to visualise finishes, lighting and décor in a wide variety of styles – producing high quality rendering and graphics
- to apply practice standards to project assignments
- to assist with continuing to develop and build a library of styles and finishes
- to help implementing and setting IT requirements for 2D/3D software and hardware
- have advanced 3ds Max and Photoshop and a knowledge of CAD
- have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- have a portfolio of work showing your ability to produce a wide variety of styles and finishes in 2D and 3D
- be pro-active and a problem solver, with a positive and up-beat attitude
- have an eye for detail
- genuinely enjoy and have a passion for visuals and rendering
- want to make this your career
- be legally entitled to work in the UK
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Interviews will be conducted in the 2nd and 3rd weeks of January.
How to apply:
Please only apply if your qualifications and experience meet those required.
To apply, send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to candidates invited for an interview.
CAPS is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note, we do not employ through agencies.
Experienced Part-III architect
at Paul Vick Architects
Part-II architectural assistant/architect
at Gibson Thornley