CAPS is looking for a Part 2 architectural assistant/retail specialist to join its firm in London.
We are a long-established architecture and interior design practice with international clients and a focus on high-end commercial projects. We are based in London and looking for a retail industry experienced Part 2 architectural assistant/CAD specialist to join our studio in Notting Hill Gate.
Your job will be to produce, develop and coordinate preliminary design/tender/construction drawings for store design rollout programs.
The ideal candidate will have good technical design knowledge and a real passion for interior design detail. This would suit a Part 2 architectural assistant with solid retail design experience.
We are seeking someone to join the team as soon as possible and the role will be full-time.
- have a minimum of five years’ experience working for the luxury retail design industry
- have the ability to engineer furniture and millwork
- have the ability to make technical drawings fit for construction
- have a solid experience of using AutoCAD
- be proactive and a problem solver
- genuinely enjoy and have a passion for detailing
- want to make this your career
- be able to use Photoshop
- be legally entitled to work in the UK
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
How to apply
Please only apply if your qualifications and experience meet those required.
To apply, submit your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to candidates invited for an interview.
CAPS is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note, we do not employ through agencies.