CAPS is looking for a visuals and 3D-rendering artist to join its practice in London.
We are a long-established architecture and interior design practice with international clients and a focus on high-end commercial and residential projects. We are based in London and looking for an experienced visuals and 3D rendering artist to join our studio in Notting Hill Gate.
Your job will be to produce and develop 3D renderings for interior design roll-out programs as an in-house designer.
The ideal candidate will have high technical design knowledge and a real passion for producing realistic material finishes, lighting scenarios, design details and visual-merchandising images.
We are seeking someone to join the team as soon as possible and the role will be full-time.
Description of role:
- to model and render interior environments in 2D and 3D from technical drawings
- to visualise finishes, lighting and décor in a wide variety of styles – producing high-quality rendering and graphics
- to apply practice standards to project assignments
- to assist with continuing to develop and build a library of styles and finishes
- to occasionally help implementing and setting IT requirements for 2D/3D software and hardware
- have advanced 3ds Max and Photoshop and a knowledge of AutoCAD, V-Ray, Corona, InDesign and Illustrator
- have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- have a portfolio of work showing your ability to produce a wide variety of styles and finishes in 2D and 3D
- be proactive and a problem solver, with a positive and upbeat attitude
- have an eye for detail
- genuinely enjoy and have a passion for visuals and rendering
- want to make this your career
- be legally entitled to work in the UK
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
How to apply
Please only apply if your qualifications and experience meet those required.
To apply, submit your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to candidates invited for an interview.
CAPS is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note, we do not employ through agencies.