Carden Cunietti is seeking a mid-weight interior designer to join its team in London.
We are looking for a vibrant mid-weight interior designer to work as part of our team on varied high end residential projects. We work both at home and abroad and are award winning and in the House and Garden UK top 100.
The ideal candidate must have:
- an interior design degree or diploma – three to four years’
- a minimum three years’ experience in high end residential or luxury hospitality sector
- an excellent knowledge of how to draw scaled plans and elevations on CAD, custom furniture drawings, 3D drawings in SketchUp and an excellent knowledge of Photoshop to create mood boards for presentations
- experience with administrative tasks such as pricing order deliveries, dealing with suppliers so a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- excellent communication skills, excellent English grammar and spelling
- FF&E responsibilities include experience and knowledge of sourcing appropriate materials and fabrics with suppliers and a good sense of style and colour is required
- ordering using Esti PC estimating software, chasing orders and ensuring that goods arrive on time for many projects at once
- a proactive nature who will work as part of the team and assist both the directors and younger designers on the team. The pace of the role is fast and strong organisational skills are required to both run and work effectively across several projects at a time
- a competitive salary based on experience
- generous annual leave
- fully paid trips to trade shows and other events
- company pension plan
The position is based in our West London studio in Queens Park and applicants must have legal status to work and remain in the UK. Good written and spoken English is essential .
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please send a small PDF portfolio of relevant work and CV via the apply for job button below by 13 October 2023 .